The Kirby Ultimate G series® Vacuum
It probably feels like just yesterday you bought your Kirby vacuum model. But, the Kirby Ultimate G series was actually introduced to customers in 2002. It was retired in late 2003 when the Kirby Ultimate G series Diamond Edition cleaner was unveiled.
The Kirby Ultimate G series vacuum offered an improved outer bag for better filtration as well as extended fan blades to increase airflow. It also included a new paddle design on the brush roll for increased cleanability.
Some of the improvements on the Kirby Ultimate G series vacuum included:
- Outer bag improved for better filtration
- Diaphragm on disposable bag changed from hole to “S” shaped slice to reduce poof factor when bag is removed for disposal
- Ball magnets pressed into the brush roll increase the intensity of the Brush Roll Performance Indicator Light
- New paddle design of the brush roll increases cleanability and prevents debris from reaching, and collecting around the brush roll end caps
- Extended fan blades increase airflow
The Kirby Ultimate G series vacuum featured our trademark convertability, allowing the owner to use the vacuum as an upright cleaner, canister vacuum, and even as a carpet shampoo system. View the Kirby Ultimate G manual online.
Can’t remember all your Kirby is capable of? Contact our customer service department. We can help you find Kirby Ultimate G vacuum bags, filters and other parts you need to keep your vacuum in proper working order.
Have you learned about our latest Kirby vacuum model? Check out the newest features included with the Kirby Avalir Vacuum cleaner.