Kirby Sentria Vacuum Cleaner and Kirby Sentria II
Are you the proud owner of a Kirby Sentria system? The Sentria vacuum was introduced to the public in 2006.
The Kirby Sentria vacuum cleaner took the power of design to a new, more modern level with softer lines and gentler curves. Numerous appearance changes and product improvements were made including:
- More ergonomic and comfortable handle
- Wider polished aluminum handle enhances the look of the unit
- Chrome plated belt lifter blends into the front of the unit
- Longer-lasting LED headlight
- Higher nozzle bumper provides better protection for table and chair legs
In 2012, the model received additional improvements and a color change and was introduced as the Sentria II. These changes included:
- Durable polymer base pan reduces unit weight
- Handle locks at base for easier carrying
- F-Style filter bag attachment makes bag changes easier
- Less restrictive air path of the Mini Em-Tor improves air power
Looking for your Kirby Sentria or Sentria II owner manual? You can find it online here.
If you are looking for information on finding replacement parts or new bags for your Kirby Sentria or Sentria II, contact our customer service representatives or visit your local independent Kirby Distributor
Interested in learning about the latest Kirby models? Check out the Kirby Avalir vacuum cleaner. You might just decide that now is the perfect time to upgrade.