Bathroom Cleaning Guide
Even with regular cleanings, there can still be dirt, grime and germs hiding in your bathroom. Regular, thorough deep cleanings will keep your bathroom in proper working order all year long.
Use these bathroom cleaning tips and tricks to give your bathroom a good cleaning:
- Disinfect everything! In warm bathrooms, bacteria can breed like crazy. Use disinfectant sprays and wipes to clean everything from your showerhead, toilet bowl and sink to your bathtub and trash cans.
- Use a stainless steel cleaner to wipe clean your faucet, showerhead, and knobs.
- Dust all lights, cabinets, window panes and other visible surfaces with the Kirby duster brush to remove any left-behind build-up.
- Use a shower and toilet cleaner to deep clean your bathroom. Even after weekly cleanings, your toilet and shower can still benefit from a deep cleaning.
- Remove any decorative rugs and wash all floors to keep your bathroom clean and germ-free.
Keep these quick tips in mind and grab your Kirby Avalir cleaning system any time you are ready to tackle cleaning your bathroom.