Kirby Vacuuming and Cleaning Tips
Wondering how to get the most out of your Kirby home care system? It’s a powerful machine that can keep your whole house looking great. By knowing all the vacuuming tips and tricks and how to use your hardwood floor cleaner and carpet shampooer, you can ensure your entire house stays clean and your purchase lasts a lifetime.
The Kirby Avalir vacuum can clean rugs, hardwood floors, stairs, walls, and ceilings while helping with pet hair, deodorizing, reducing allergens and shampooing your carpets. Click on the links below to learn even more about our cleaning tips.
- How to Clean Area Rugs
- Using Your Kirby as a Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Controlling Pet Hair in Your Home
- Deodorizing Your Carpets with Your Kirby
- Reduce Summer Allergens in Your Home
- Vacuuming and Cleaning Stairs
- Cleaning Walls and Ceilings
- Using Your Kirby Carpet Shampooer
- How to Clean Your Electronics