Kirby Vacuum Warranty
Three Year Limited Kirby Warranty
What’s included with your Kirby vacuum warranty? It’s our goal to provide you with a solid warranty for your vacuum investment:
- Every Kirby vacuum system is backed by a three year limited warranty.
- In order to qualify for the Kirby Company warranty, you must purchase your Kirby home care system from an authorized Distributor, Distributor Trainee or Dealer through an in-home demonstration. Kirby vacuum systems purchased through other means (including the internet or at a retail store) are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty applies to the registered owner (as marked on the Owner Registration Card at the time of purchase).
- The Kirby Company warrants that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of purchase when the Kirby system is used for residential consumer purposes. The Kirby vacuum warranty does not cover expendable items such as disposable filter bags, belts and light bulbs.
- During the warranty period, if the Kirby system should be defective, the user should take their unit to their local authorized Kirby Distributor. The Distributor will replace the defective part at no cost. Transportation expenses, however, are at the cost of the registered owner.
- Charges for labor or service calls, including those during the warranty period, are at the sole expense of the owner.
- Consumers can also call 1-800-437-7170 for additional information on the Kirby vacuum warranty.