Vacuuming 101: Tips on Properly Vacuuming & Cleaning Stairs
With all the nooks and crannies, sometimes cleaning your stairs can seem like an impossible feat. Getting into corners and cleaning each individual stair can be difficult with an upright vacuum.
The Kirby system gives you two powerful ways to clean your stairs:
Convert your Kirby system to a portable cleaner by removing the upright handle and attaching the portable handle. This gives you the full power of the Kirby upright in a smaller size that is easier to maneuver on stairs.
- After attaching the portable handle, place the Sentria II system on one of the carpeted stairs.
- Put the TechDrive® pedal in neutral and turn the unit on.
- Roll the cleaner back and forth so that the brush roll agitates the carpeting and loosens the dirt.
Stop messing with weak, portable vacuum cleaners and use your Kirby Sentria II vacuum to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Your Kirby vacuum includes several attachments to clean your stairs with ease.
- The optional Zippbrush attachment is perfect for steps; the spinning brush dislodges embedded dirt and debris.
- The crevice tool makes it easy to clean corners and edges.
- The upholstery tool can also be used to loosen dirt on carpeted steps.
Need some additional tips on properly vacuuming and cleaning stairs? Learn more about all your Sentria II is capable of by reading your Kirby instruction manual.