Kirby Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Better than Traditional Canister Vacuum Cleaners
Typical bagless and canister vacuum cleaners are often flawed in their design. They can require emptying messy dust bins and costly filters that easily get blocked and reduce performance.
They also use a single fan to suck dirt and cool the motor. The motor on a traditional canister vacuum has to work harder to pull dirt through the lengthy hose, using up to 12 amps of electricty.
So what makes the Sentria® II system different than traditional canister vacuum cleaners?
- Wide array of attachments makes it easy to clean cracks, stairs, upholstery, draperies, walls, ceilings, shelves and more
- The fan directs dirt past the sealed motor, not through it
- The Sentria motor is cooled by a separate fan
- 7 amp motor
- Powerful suction across the entire 15 inch nozzle
- Dirt drops to the bottom of the bag, keeping airflow unobstructed
Find out for yourself what makes the Kirby Sentria II canister vacuum unparalleled in quality and efficiency.