Kirby Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Better than Traditional Canister Vacuum Cleaners
Typical bagless and canister vacuum cleaners are often flawed in their design. They can require emptying messy dust bins and costly filters that easily get blocked and reduce performance.
They also use a single fan to suck dirt and cool the motor. The motor on a traditional canister vacuum has to work harder to pull dirt through the lengthy hose, using up to 12 amps of electricity.
So what makes the Avalir® system a better canister vacuum compared to traditional canister vacuum cleaners?
- Wide array of attachments makes it easy to clean cracks, stairs, upholstery, draperies, walls, ceilings, shelves and more
- The fan directs dirt past the sealed motor, not through it
- The Avalir Kirby vacuum motor is cooled by a separate fan
- 7 amp motor is both powerful and energy efficient
- Powerful Zippbrush turbo-powered tool makes it a great vacuum for removing pet hair
- Dirt drops to the bottom of the bag, keeping airflow unobstructed
You don’t have to choose between an upright or a canister vacuum. With the Avalir system, you can have both! We’ve included a large array of attachments including the turbo-powered Zippbrush; a real winner when it comes to removing pet hair from furniture. It can also be used to clean stairs and other areas where a full-sized vacuum won’t fit.
Find out for yourself what makes the Kirby Avalir canister vacuum unparalleled in quality and efficiency.