How to Clean Couch Upholstery with Your Kirby
Our couches and other upholstered furniture can pick up almost as much dirt as our floors! But due to a wide range of materials, our furniture can require a little extra care when it comes to cleaning. Kirby vacuum attachments are made to clean these more delicate surfaces. Use these upholstery cleaning tips to get your furniture looking fantastic:
- Use Kirby attachments to remove debris and pet hair from upholstery.
- Use the Zippbrush attachment to lift away stubborn pet hair.
- Clean between and under seat cushions.
- Vacuum the backs of couches and chairs.
- Spot treat stains and spills with Kirby upholstery cleaner.
It’s always a good idea to vacuum before treating with any stain removers to remove as much debris as possible. Like any surface, it’s important to test an inconspicuous area on your upholstery before using any cleaning products to ensure it won’t harm the fabric.