Cleveland, OH 44111
The Kirby Company has always employed talented people who take pride in their work accomplishments. These dedicated individuals include not only the Kirby employees that craft our home cleaning systems by hand, but also the personnel that has made our successful company run smoothly and efficiently for more than 100 years in all of the functions such as Marketing, Sales Administration, Accounting, Materials Supply Chain Management, Compliance, Engineering and Human Resources. Yes, Kirby still makes products like they used to…only better! And we are looking for talented individuals to join our team to keep that tradition.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities within the Sales Team at Kirby’s WHQ (World Headquarters).
- Coordinate details of all promotional programs including management of the awards recognition program.
- Assist in planning, organizing and executing meetings and incentive trips through efficient communication with various agency incentive programs and other vendors.
- Answer phones, coordinate schedules, make travel arrangements for designated managers
- Provide Sales Reports such as the weekly EOM Domestic Posigram and FD/DT (Factory Distributor & Distributor Trainee) Promotion from Weekly Status Report.
- Assist in coordination of Promotional Programs such as print manuals, tests, answers, labels, table tents, name badges, certificates, flight lists, name and cell list, etc.
- Process all Mailings
- Weekly utilize the AS400 System to obtain winners from weekly report – order pins, plaques, create certificates, letters, update spreadsheet.
- Update Contest Winner Boards, Hall of Fame photos and name plates with data provided by Executive Assistant
- Order Plaques and other awards collateral
- Assist in coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements, print necessary collateral and assembly for both Domestic & International Meetings.
- Submit backgrounds to Compliance for Review and PAP (Personalized Advancement Forms)
- Assist with Factory Distributor and Divisional Supervisor requests, as well as, assisting their Administrator with awards and other questions regarding administrative responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Associates Degree
- Minimum one-year office support experience
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work non-traditional hours for approximately 10 – 20% of the year
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Concur experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience supporting Sales Leadership Teams
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Office environment on a regular basis
- Position will be using office equipment such as computer, mobile phone, office phone to communicate with internal and external customers daily.
- Must be able to physically communicate with internal and external employees and vendors through electronic, verbal and face-to-face communication.
- Ability to travel to office regularly, with 10% travel to other sites based on meeting and incentive program schedule.
Go to all jobs