SIGN-UP FOR THE KIRBY NEWSLETTER
As a Kirby owner, you will want to make sure you sign-up for our monthly newsletter to receive coupons, cleaning tips, and more.
Cleveland, OH 44102
Salary: $38,000.00 to $53,000.00 /year
Title: eCommerce Specialist Salary Grade:
Department: Scott Fetzer Floorcare Group Last Updated: 2/15/21
Exemption Status: Exempt Benefits Level: Salary
Reports To: SFFCG Business Unit Manager Direct Reports 0
The Ecommerce Specialist will drive incremental sales through various ecommerce platforms and present Scott Fetzer
Floorcare Group’s (SFFCG) products in a professional, and consumer-centric manner on company and retail partners’ websites. This position is responsible for increasing sales and profits by creating and developing new and existing relationships and channels through listing enhancements such as enhanced product description content, pictures, videos and other marketing tools. Additionally, they will develop rich media, video, and product content online, along with a variety of social media platforms.
• Manage day-to-day activities with eCommerce partners, as well as owned branded platforms.
• Drive sales by ensuring that the brand and product are correctly listed and marketed on each respective platform utilizing all available sales/marketing opportunities that are cost effective to profitably grow sales.
• Develops innovative strategies to attract customers to the company’s brand through various web-based marketing programs and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
• Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
• Plan and forecast business results.
• Able to manage time amongst the various ePlatforms maximizing opportunities for listing enhancements.
• Prepare reports to analyze, recognize, and recommend opportunities for listing enhancements and promotions to profitably grow product placement and sales.
• Drafts questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources.
• Forecasts and tracks industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data.
• Ability to work a highly engaged, fast-paced atmosphere and provide an entrepreneurial flair for growing the business.
• Identifies appropriate social media platforms and other web-based tools to use in the promotion of each product or service.
• Maintains current knowledge of online marketing opportunities and trends, web analytics, and SEO techniques.
Required Education, Training, and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business.
• 1-3 years’ experience in listing and driving sales through ecommerce platforms such as Amazon (Vendor
Central, Seller Central), eBay, etc.
• 1-3 years’ experience managing product content for company and retail partners’ websites.
• Knowledge of social media and HTML.
• Ability to recognize and analyze opportunities for listing enhancements and promotions.
• Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
• Ability to create new ideas.
• Ability to conduct and correctly interpret research and web analytics.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Experience managing 3rd party web services providers.
• Experience utilizing social media to drive awareness resulting in sales.
• Office environment with prolonged periods of sitting.
• Ability to use computer and computer systems, telephones, and verbally communicate to individuals internally and externally.
• Occasional lifting of items up to 20 pounds.