Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
As a Northeast Ohio consumer goods company, Scott Fetzer Floorcare Group provides products to solve many of consumers’ daily cleaning challenges. We are seeking an energetic eCommerce Representative to grow our market share and volume through eCommerce platforms.
Key Performance Indicators of the eCommerce Representative:
1. SFFG’s Products are presented in a professional and consumer-centric manner on company and retail partners’ websites.
2. SFFG’s profits & sales increase because of listing enhancements such as enhanced product description content or pictures and implementation of brand/product events, promotions & programs.
3. Rich and effective media, video and product content is online, along with a variety of social media platforms.
- Manage day-to-day activities with eCommerce partners.
- Ensure that the brand/product are correctly listed, and marketed on each respective platform utilizing all available sales/marketing opportunities that are cost effective to profitably grow sales.
- Able to manage time amongst the various ePlatforms maximizing opportunities and sales.
- Prepare reports to analyze, recognize and recommend opportunities for listing enhancements and promotions to profitably grow product placement and sales.
- Ability to work a highly engaged, fast-paced atmosphere and provide an entrepreneurial flair for growing the business
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- 1-3 years’ experience in listing and selling on Amazon platforms (Vendor Central / Seller Central), eBay, etc.
- 1-3 years’ experience managing product content for company and retail partners’ websites, including writing.
- Ability to recognize and analyst opportunities for listing enhancements and promotions.
- Ability to create new ideas.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience managing 3rd party web services providers.
- Experience utilizing Social Media to drive awareness resulting in sales.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Ability to use computer & computer systems and telephones, along with verbally communicate to individuals internal and external to business
- Sitting for extended period of time.
- Occasional lifting of items up to 20 lbs.
- Business casual office setting.
Go to all jobs