SIGN-UP FOR THE KIRBY NEWSLETTER
As a Kirby owner, you will want to make sure you sign-up for our monthly newsletter to receive coupons, cleaning tips, and more.
Cleveland, OH 44102
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Title: Executive Assistant Salary Grade:
Department: Sales Last Updated: 12/14/20
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt Benefits Level: Salary
Reports To: President of Sales Direct Reports: 0
The Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive support to the North American Sales President. This role will manage business related tasks for the NA Sales President such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, maintain calendar, expense reports, and offer a high level of professionalism and confidentiality while performing operational tasks.
Duties/Responsibilities for Executive Assistant
• Acting as point of contact & assistant for President of North American Sales.
• Managing North American Presidents calendar
• Creating and distributing Monthly Sales & Marketing Event and Report Due Date Calendar for distribution to
Divisional Supervisors and Admin.
• Collects and maintains sales records required to track, review, and modify performance of marketing initiatives.
• Assists in the preparation of Quarterly Divisional Supervisor Reviews and Divisional meetings by collecting and compiling information into power point presentations.
• Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, and marketing.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with Divisional Supervisors and External Clients.
• Researches and compares available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
• Prepares travel itineraries and updates on NA Presidents Calendar.
• Processes reimbursements for travel expenses.
• Plan, coordinate and execute Quarterly Incentive programs for All Sales Staff and distribution and delivery of awards for both Domestic and International.
• Coordinates Distributor Presidents awards from qualification through verification and final approval for both
Domestic and International.
• Monitoring and updating internal system to document any & all prizes and awards given to distributors.
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Serves as company representative & on-site coordinator for all offsite meetings.
• Serves as company representative & on-site coordinator for all offsite Incentive trips by assisting Travel Director.
• Assures all meeting materials are prepared, schedules are adhered to and events are documented for marketing use.
• Prepare Monthly Sales Activity Report
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
• Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
• Maintains filing systems as assigned.
• Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
• Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
• Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
• Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
• Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
• Maintains a system for recording expenses.
• Covers Sales Administrator and Event Coordinator duties as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma, its equivalent, or related courses or seminars is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Creative and effective problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to respond to problems and to assist clients with a calm, courteous, and helpful manner and attitude.
• Thorough understanding of legal regulations and permits required for events.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to assess multiple options and to identify the best choice to serve a specified goal.
• Must be able to travel both Domestically & Internationally
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
• Must be able to work a variety of hours in order to accommodate events.
• Plans own workload to ensure all assignments are completed on time and case load is up to date.