Cleveland, OH 44111
Cleveland Wood Products (CWP) Technologies is a leader in the floor care industry, engineering wooden brush rolls and providing numerous components to the OEM and aftermarket channels, including specialty brushes, disposable bags and our cloth bags. We are committed to producing the highest in quality and innovation in our products and have always employed talented and innovative people. We are looking for innovative talent to join our team to continue that commitment.
- Setup/adjust, repair, and maintain automated and semi-automated machines for production in our wood and paint shop.
- Help oversee safety, quality and manufacturing output.
- Career advancement will include set up/adjust, repair, and maintain automated and semi-automated machines for production of the bristling equipment in our brush shop.
- Position reports to Technical Operations Manager who is responsible for safety, quality, scheduling, production, and facilities.
- Setup production equipment to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Assure readiness of equipment before start of the shift.
- Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment.
- Apply continuous improvement methods to provide ideas that enhance manufacturing quality and reliability.
- Knowledge of machines and tools to include use, repair, and maintenance.
- Technical problem-solving ability.
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical aptitude.
- Training available for computer and Microsoft office applications.
- 3 – 5 years experience in mechanical, pneumatic, and machine operations
- Ability to read a blueprint and basic measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, and other gauges.
- High School diploma or a General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Additional education in vocational training from a community college or technical school is a plus.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Use a variety of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic tools used in typical manufacturing operations.
- Requires a high level of mechanical and electrical aptitude and the ability to occasionally work in tight spaces.
- Pushing, pulling, kneeling, bending, climbing up the ladder, and carrying 50 lb weight is a part of daily work.
- Work environment is typical of a manufacturing setting with stairs, material handling equipment, machines, warehouse
Go to all jobs