Cleveland, OH 44102
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
The Kirby Company has always employed talented people who take pride in their work accomplishments. These dedicated individuals include not only the Kirby employees that craft our home cleaning systems by hand, but also the personnel that has made our successful company run smoothly and efficiently for more than 100 years in all of the functions such as Marketing, Sales Administration, Accounting, Supply Chain, Compliance, Engineering and Human Resources. Yes, Kirby still makes products like they used to…only better! And we are looking for talented individuals to join our team to keep that tradition.
1. Assist with all administrative responsibilities within the Sales Team at Kirby’s WHQ (World Headquarters).
2. Coordinate details of all promotional programs including management of the awards recognition program.
3. Plan, organize and execute meetings and incentive trips through efficient communication with various agency incentive programs and other vendors.
- Prepare and maintain Program Updates (President Awards) and international management files, contracts and all associated paperwork for international Divisional Directors and Supervisors, Managing Director Designees and Managing Directors.
- Plan and execute incentive trips, Divisional Supervisor meetings and Distributor Orientation Conferences.
- Divisional Supervisor Manual and Division Manager Handbook
- Track and communicate territory and Distributor movement changes to internal departments as necessary. Assist with Division Manager and Divisional Director issues. Address field questions on contests, trip qualifications and sales materials.
- Coordinate materials for contest introductions and Distributor Meetings such as registration materials.
- Maintain and update field programs and other duties/projects as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Associates Degree
- Minimum one-year office support experience
- Minimum one-year event planning or coordination experience
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work non-traditional hours for approximately 20% of the year
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Open to consider recent graduate who has a passion for sales and/or event planning and coordination.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Office environment on a regular basis
- Position will be using office equipment such as computer, mobile phone, office phone to communicate with internal and external customers daily.
- Must be able to physically communicate with internal and external employees and vendors through electronic, verbal and face-to-face communication.
- Ability to travel to office regularly, with 25% travel to other sites based on meeting and incentive program schedule.
Go to all jobs