Your Portable Car Vacuum Will Clean Up The Evidence
Let’s face it, car’s get dirty. Whether you’re eating food on the go or tracking in dirt from a sporting event, dirt piles up and removing that everyday dirt can be a real challenge. The Kirby Split Second III Car Vacuum solves these problems! Simply plug into your car and turn on to easily remove dirt, hair, food crumbs, dust and debris from car seats, cup holders, floor mats, and more! The long cord lets you easily clean your car and reach any area without problem. The slim nozzle allows you to easily clean in cracks and between seats while the powerful suction quickly picks up dirt and debris.
Using Your Portable Car Vacuum
- Unwind power cord from vacuum then plug the Split Second III into a 12 volt DC outlet.
- Press the switch to turn the vacuum ON.
- Vacuum car seats, cup holders, floor mats, and anywhere that needs cleaned.
- After vacuuming car, remove nozzle by pushing red release button on top of the Split Second III.
- Empty dust cup contents into trash bin.
- Remove and clean filter.
Remove and clean the filter after every use for best performance. A clogged filter can cause overheating and possibly damage the vacuum cleaner.
Cleaning Your Split Second III Filter
- Remove filter from Split Second III.
- Slowly rinse filter under running water, and allow to fully air dry for at least 24 hours before replacing into vacuum. (NEVER machine wash or dry filters)
After vacuuming, if a stain is still present use Kirby Spot Removers to clean car cushions and other fabrics.