SIGN-UP FOR THE KIRBY NEWSLETTER
As a Kirby owner, you will want to make sure you sign-up for our monthly newsletter to receive coupons, cleaning tips, and more.
Cleveland, OH 44102
Salary: $0.00 to $15.30 /hour
Title: Distribution Coordinator Salary Grade:
Department: Distribution Last Updated:
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt Benefits Level: Salary
Reports To: Lead Distribution Coordinator Direct Reports: 0
Take and process orders for all Domestic Distributors and warehouses. Schedule and assist with domestic transportation; resolve domestic transportation issues; makes recommendations to the Lead Distribution Coordinator on other matters involving logistics and implements changes.
• Takes and processes finished goods and parts orders by phone, email and fax. Assists distributors with carrier options, quotations, and offers other assistance. Coordinates order entry and transportation scheduling for all
Domestic shipments; tracks shipments updating the eta in the AS400.
• Assists Distributors on all disputes or claims involving freight and/or warehousing. Audits and finalizes disputes on all domestic transportation and warehousing.
• Reviews open order reports to verify all orders have printed to the appropriate warehouse.
• Oversees all warehouse locations to ensure that each is reporting daily sales and inventory transactions timely and accurately meeting requirements for Accounting and Distribution to ensure accurate physical inventory levels.
• Review and approve freight and warehouse invoices in accordance with current contracts.
• Train on domestic order taking and order entry.
• Any other duties/projects as required.
• Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred, APICS CPIM Certification or its equivalent in position-related courses or seminars is preferred. Minimum of high school diploma is required.
• 1-2 years customer service and domestic distribution and transportation experience is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent negotiating and math skills preferred.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Plans own daily workload to minimize errors and complete assignments on time.