Kirby Floor Buffer
Restore the Sheen to Your Hardwood and Hard Surface Floors
Why does your home need a floor buffer? When your hard-surface floors start to lose their luster, it can make your entire room look dingy and dull.
Having a Kirby floor buffer at your disposal makes it easy and efficient to restore a sheen to your floors with little effort.
Every Sentria® II home care system features an optional attachment that buffs your hard-surface floors to a noticeable clean. Its special soft-bristle brush rotates gently against the floor at a rapid speed, leaving the floor clean and polished.
Using your Kirby floor buffer is easy:
- Attach the optional floor buffer nozzle.
- Turn off TechDrive power assist
- Raise the cleaner to its highest setting and turn the Sentria II system on.
- Lower the brush and move the cleaner slowly over your floor as you would if vacuuming a carpet.
- The hardwood and hard surface floor buffer can be used with or without the provided carnauba wax.
- Use the floor buffer on hardwood, tile, vinyl, and other hard surface floors (check floor manufacturer cleaning recommendations before use).
It’s really that simple! Your Sentria II system is fully equipped to handle all the floors in your home with ease and efficiency.