Find out what sets the Kirby vacuum apart from the rest
For nearly 100 years, the Kirby Company has continually worked to improve our vacuum cleaners so that our customers can enjoy the very best home care system available.
You may have heard …
- Kirby vacuum prices are expensive
- Kirby vacuums are heavy
- It’s hard to buy Kirby vacuum replacement parts and to find accessories
The truth is …
- Kirby vacuum prices are higher than many vacuums found at big-box stores, but that’s because Kirby vacuums are made of durable materials that will last for years. Why replace an inexpensive vacuum over and over again when you can purchase a Kirby vacuum? This complete home care system that will last for a lifetime.
- Kirby vacuums are constructed with die-cast aluminum parts. That’s what gives them their weight as well as their durability. However, when vacuuming, our amazing TechDrive® power assist makes the unit seem almost weightless. It senses the speed and direction that you want to go making vacuuming seem effortless.
- It’s more than a vacuum! Why pay for or store multiple cleaning devices? The Kirby home care systemconverts to 12 different units including a carpet shampooer.
- The Kirby home care system is backed by a 3-year limited warranty as well as unique lifetime rebuild and fire protection plans.
- Disposable bags, brush rolls, and replacement parts are available from authorized independent Distributors throughout the world. Consumers can also contact The Kirby Company directly at 1-800-437-7170 to order Kirby Vacuum accessories by phone.
Still have questions about the Kirby Avalir vacuum cleaner? Learn more about the benefits of buying a Kirby Avalir